As you can tell, the new trike from Great Grandma was a hit! We weren't sure if we could get her downstairs for stockings and breakfast! We did. :)
Kate opening some of her many new books from Santa.
She played a great Santa's helper while passing out the stocking stuffers to the rest of the family.
After breakfast of Opa's yummy traditional coffee cake and a clothing change, Kate posed by the tree. A rare thing! I couldn't believe she actually sat down for a picture! :)
Still my favorite gift of all! :)
She was so excited to see what Santa had brought her. I am not sure who found Elmo funnier, Kate or Mom. He really says some funny things. I love that he asks for help if he falls over!
After breakfast of Opa's yummy traditional coffee cake and a clothing change, Kate posed by the tree. A rare thing! I couldn't believe she actually sat down for a picture! :)We didn't quite finish opening all of Kate's gifts before lunch and nap time. She really didn't care about opening the gifts. The toys were fun when they came out of the boxes, but she really had more fun spinning in our office chair! I will try to post part 2 soon. :) She finished opening everything that evening and the next morning. She was (and still is) overwhelmed with it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment