Sunday, May 30, 2010

Splish Splash Fun

The outdoor mall in ABQ has a wonderful water feature during the summer month. it is very popular and people bring their children in their swimsuits just to play here. Kate and I were shopping there on Friday and so I let her play in the "waterfall" fountain. She had a blast! We were there Saturday as well since we had a yummy lunch with our friends, Kelley and Rhett, at California Pizza Kitchen. It's really hard to get Kate out of the fountain once she warms up to it. The mister is great too and enjoyable for all parents too. :)

Yesterday afternoon, we joined Kelley and Rhett at their hotel to play in the pool. It was a small, shallow pool, but Kate had tons of fun swimming with Daddy. I left my suit at home! Oops!
Aaah...This is the life. :)


No comments: