Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Growing Bigger Every Day

Last Monday Kate had her 2 year check up. She more than passed with flying colors. :) We are happy to report that our little girl weighs 24 pounds and is 35 inches tall (although I swear she has grown more this week)! Who knew our chunky monkey would turn into a skinny minny. :)

This is Kate's new computer that she got for her birthday. Thank, Aunt Pat! We let her pick the color. I was shocked when she chose the pink computer over the yellow and orange one. Then after I considered it, I know why she did it! Mommy has a pink laptop too, and she is fascinated by it. :) So the girls in the house both got pink computers for their birthdays. :) She loves playing with it and together we can play a few of the games. She loves picking the missing letter and hearing the applause. :) It is definitely something she will grow into in the coming years.

No comments: