Friday, October 2, 2009

Wow it seems like we have been out of touch for a while. Last week Kate was a little grouchy and developed a pretty nasty diaper rash. Ah the joys of getting teeth. She now has 3 out of 4 canine teeth, but that 4th one isn't too far behind. I can't believe how many teeth she has already. After these canines she will just need her 2 year molars!

She wasn't too much fun while she was teething so we didn't get too many pictures. She wasn't in a picture mood. This week so seems even more addicted to the Wiggles than before. We now have 2 videos and I have already discovered that I need to hide them otherwise that is all she wants. Today I gave in and let her watch her newest video, Makes Me feel Like Dancing. her absolute favorite song is the Shimmy Shake and no matter what, she will dance to it. I happen to love it too since the Wiggles are dressed like the Beatles on Ed Sullivan. This video is all Kate. No prompting from me! She was watching the dancers and Wiggles move and tries to copy them by shaking her head, moving her arms up and down, and moving her body up and down. :)


Kate has been pretty cute this week. She is trying to be such a big girl. She likes to drink water from a cup and does really well.She took an apple from the fridge and just bit into it so I let her continue. She ate a quarter of it!I am getting the house decorated from Halloween and she loved playing with the drawers in this decoration.Wednesday, Kate took all of the stuffed animals out from under the TV and had them around her. Can you find our cutie in this pile? ;)

No comments: