Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dive Down Under the Sea!

This year Kate chose an Under the Sea theme for her party since she just loves seahorses! No Disney mermaids at this party, but I bet the princess will arrive in time for next year! Anyway, she had a great time crafting and creating the decorations.  The preschool teacher in me really emerged! we started these in early march for her party at the end of April! :) I remembered that I had an entire sea life theme so it was easy to get ideas plus Pintrest inspired many of the food themes!

We had a great time with Kate's friends playing games such as Pin the Arm on the Octopus, Fishing for Seahorses (and other sea life) and ring toss. They also created their own ocean in a bottle.
 
 
 
 
                                    Kate and Arron                                      Kate and Esme
                                      Kate and Jonathan                             Kate and Joseph
 
                                     Kate and Ashely                                    Kate and Katya

Kate is already planning next year's party and a tea party in between! Guess it's a good think I enjoy throwing kids' parties even if they are exhausting. Totally worth it when I see the joy on Kate's face though! :)

No comments: