I think we spent the 30-45 minutes or more in the first section which was the art center. Kate colored and glued dinosaurs and yarn to papers.
She looked at the 2 geckos in the cage. She really enjoyed the sand table where they had a few fossils buried. Kate found a large piece and 5 little fossils. She put the big one down and then the little bones around the top of it to create a foot. I walked over to where Kate was when she was working on it, and Kate told me it was a foot. I was amazed at her creativity and insight!
Kate was in love with the giant stuffed dinosaur and her baby that were in the stage/dress up/puppet area. 
She dragged the baby with her to the dinosaur book section where she picked out a book for me to read. As I read it she was clinging to her dinosaur. She even tried to ride it at one point. 
Here are some pictures of the rest of ELC and Kate enjoying everything. We were there for nearly 2 hours! We can't wait to come back next year and see the ocean theme!
Kate playing with the giant calculator.
technical difficulties. this video won't post right now. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment