Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally New Pictures

So we don't have our new camera yet, but luckily I had a few rolls of film for our "old" camera. :) I took the three rolls of film to Walgreen's yesterday (wow it was expensive!), and we now have new picture of Kate to post!
Just looking cute!
I even managed to get a hair clip in her hair, and she left it in! :)

Loving her goldfish crackers!

After some family play time at the park, she decided that her stroller was a good place to drink a refreshing cup of milk.

Daddy brought home a broken keyboard for Kate to play with. I washed it and let her play. maybe she is writing a message to one of you! :)

Hello? Yes, I would like to order some toys to be delivered straight away!
Looks like she is getting ready for corporate world already. Elisa, I love this outfit! :)

1 comment:

Kelley said...

oh my goodness! I can't believe how different she looks! Her hair is so much thicker and I just love the cut! What a beautiful girl!