Friday, May 8, 2009

Party Time?

So I woke up this morning around 4 AM because my darling daughter decided it was wake up time. She has been waking up early on occasion but usually goes right back to sleep. Today was a different story. There wasn't much crying only an occasional whine but no full blown cry. Instead Kate was chatting away in her crib - for 2 hours!!!! Usually I would be grumpy that I was awoken so early but since she was in a good mood, I couldn't help but smile as I was listening to the monitor. Kate has a cloth book, a bunny blanket and a bear in her bed so I think she was entertaining her "friends."

She finally went back to sleep shortly before 6 AM and woke up for the day around 8:30. When I walked into her room, she was sitting up, grinning that adorable grin, and clapping at me! Guess someone was in a good mood today!!! :) Wish I had the camera with me so you could see our happy morning baby, but I just had to share her cute story today. :)

Have a happy day!!! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute! Merek just started to wake up early and "chat" with himself too. It is so sweet!!