Friday, March 13, 2009

OK so mommy was worried about Kate and her oh so smelly diapers so we went to see the pediatrician today. All is well. (Mommy overreacted.) They say should could have a virus, but after talking to my mom, I thinks he is just teething! Apparently she is getting another top tooth and this same tooth gave me quite a fit when I was her age.

On the up side, we did get her weighed and measured! With a sleeper and a fairly wet, stinky diaper Kate weighed 19 lb. 11 oz. So I figure she is really about 19 1/2 pounds. She is 29 inches long! She is stretching out!

One other thing, she is enjoying drinking from a cup. I took off the lid to her sippy cup with handles and she has been drinking from that. When did she become such a big girl? I will post a picture of this event as soon and I charge my camera and bring it down to dinner. :)

Edited March 14 - Mommy is sick. :( Kate is crabby and won't eat for daddy. Maybe she does have a virus after all.

No comments: