Wow Kate has made me cry a lot this week. I have been putting off Easter stuff because it reminds me that her 1st birthday is the week after. I did finally breakdown and buy an Easter bib and one for her birthday,too. I know I had a tear in my eye (or two or three) when I bought them. Even showing them to Chris made me weepy!
Today we had to take Kate to the nursery at church. She is just getting too "talkative" and active. I made Chris come with me and we handed our precious baby off to the wonderful caretakers. I was weepy on the way down to drop her off and cried when we left. I wanted to keep her with us until she turned 1 but it's just not feasible. They said she did well and are looking forward to having her in the classroom. I know it is what's best for her, but I missed her terribly! Everyone keeps telling me that it will get easier over time, and I really do hope so, because my heart was breaking. My little baby is growing up!
Oh yeah and her 6th tooth has arrived, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment