Chris has a theory that while she was sick, Kate developed her language skills. All of a sudden she is saying more sounds. Check this video out. I swear at one point she says daddy. Chris says he has no problems being referred to as Day-Day. Every night he is practicing DaDa with her now. :) She is also saying BaaBaa (we read lots of animals books). Sigh...before I know it she will be saying all sounds of words and will never stop!!!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Cups and Sounds
As promised I finally got a few pictures and videos of Kate drinking like a big girl from her cup. Seriously, when did our daughter become old enough to do this? She is just growing up so fast.

Chris has a theory that while she was sick, Kate developed her language skills. All of a sudden she is saying more sounds. Check this video out. I swear at one point she says daddy. Chris says he has no problems being referred to as Day-Day. Every night he is practicing DaDa with her now. :) She is also saying BaaBaa (we read lots of animals books). Sigh...before I know it she will be saying all sounds of words and will never stop!!!
Chris has a theory that while she was sick, Kate developed her language skills. All of a sudden she is saying more sounds. Check this video out. I swear at one point she says daddy. Chris says he has no problems being referred to as Day-Day. Every night he is practicing DaDa with her now. :) She is also saying BaaBaa (we read lots of animals books). Sigh...before I know it she will be saying all sounds of words and will never stop!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment