Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunny Day

For those of you in the cold and snow, I am sorry. We, on the other hand, had yet another sunny day in New Mexico. It was around 70 degrees and beautiful - until the wind showed up. OK I came from Chicago, the Windy City, but I swear the entire state of NM is windy!!!!

I digress...since it was so beautiful, I just couldn't resist taking Kate outside for a walk. I put on her new hat, and we headed down to our neighborhood park. I know there is only a climbing area there with slides, but we were out in the sun! Kate had fun going down the slides and even rolled over to go down on her belly (feet first) before I could stop her. She thought that was great fun! Yes, we have a daredevil as a child (God, help me)! Here are our pictures from our short trip to the park. Remember that wind, yeah it snuck up on us rather quickly. So much for a long walk!

No comments: