Thursday, December 15, 2011

38 weeks

Not too much to report at 38 weeks. I am still sitting at 3 cm, but Elizabeth has definitely dropped.  I don't waddle yet but I am getting there.  There are days when she is moving constantly and days where she is just resting. 2 nights ago I woke up with my first and only 2 contractions. They were mild but they woke me up! Last night I think she decided to stick her tushy up. My stomach looked like the alien was coming out of my belly! I have definitely seen feet and knees poking out of my sides. It's such a different experience than it was with Kate!  As you can see in the picture, our little present is nice and round.  My midwife says she feels small. We'll see though. Mom and Dad arrive Sunday at 12 so I have told Ellie she can come any time after that, but big sister Kate still says Christmas night.

No comments: