| 17 Weeks |
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
The sweetest sound
My favorite sound during pregnancy is the sound of the baby's heartbeat! I eagerly await my doctor's appointments just so I can hear that wonderful, fast sound. Today was my 17 week appointment and big sister insisted she wanted to be late to Gymboree preschool so she could come listen to it too! Kate had the opportunity to help Laurie with the doppler but she chose to just listen. Maybe next time, she said. :) Baby's heartbeat was in the 150s this week. Microtrouble (as Opa has dubbed this kid) was very squirmy today too. I have felt a little movement in the past 2 weeks but not consistently. I know that will come soon enough.
3 weeks until we find out the gender of our little one. I am looking forward to that! We will also start getting Kate's big girl room ready for her to move into. She is so eager to move into her new room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment