Kate loves helping me use the mixer. She runs into the kitchen when I turn it on. Today we baked Chris's birthday cake for our celebration tomorrow. Kate had so much fun helping me. Notice how she spins the bowl. She has watched me do it and now does it for me without any prompting! I am teaching her my baking skills early! I learned them from my mom, but really I mostly remember baking with Grandma Oosta! :) Anyway, here is our little baker.

Kate has been playing with her kitchen set a lot more lately too. She puts on her oven mitts and pulls out the cupcakes from her oven.

She thinks the faucet is a coffeemaker. Not sure where she gets that one from but it's creative! It sure was a tasty cup of coffee that she offered me. :)

I really enjoy making my own whipped cream. We enjoy it with juicy summer strawberries with pound cake or angel food cake or even just the berries. This is from a few weeks ago when we make chocolate whipped cream. Kate taste tested it and said, "Mmmmmm! "
No comments:
Post a Comment