Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More funny videos

Kate was certainly in rare form yesterday. I took more videos of her than photos! Enjoy the crazy toddler we have!

She finally is mimicking the kissing sound and can click her tongue.


We had the excersaucer out this weekend for the party since we had some little babies attending. Kate normally just walks around it and plays with the toys. I guess since it was at the lowest setting she thought she would attempt to climb in and play. She had both knees up on top before the videos started.


Later she thought she should try to climb through the bottom. Don't ask me why?


Do we have a future soccer player on our hands? It's not the best video. I wasn't quick enough. She had kicked it a few more times earlier.

Here is Kate's baby dancing workout video. She will make the doggie play music and had been dancing for at least a minute even before I started filming.
Sorry for the shaking camera. I was trying capture her face.

No comments: