Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flowers, Pumpkins and Fish! Oh My!

We spent another lovely morning up at the Botanical Garden. I enjoy take Kate there for a picnic lunch and now letting her run around the grass and flowers. She seems to love it and it is fascinating to see how much more she loves it every time. This week I was amazed at how independent she is becoming. She was walking around more and I was just following her around. She is walking farther by herself and thinks independence is great! While I have been taking several videos of her walking, I thought this one was the best from today. Yes she fell at the tend, but she crawled over to a pot, pulled herself up, and immediately wandered around again! :)


I have also been having fun playing with the black and white feature on the camera. She was just being so photogenic today! She has such a great time looking at the fish in the aquarium, loving the bight colors of the flowers and walking around the children's garden!
She is so excited about being independent!

Inside the great pumpkin

They also have a sandbox in one of the castle towers in the Children;s garden. This was Kate's first experience with sand. I think it's plain to see that she loved it! :) Our kid is definitely not afraid of getting dirty!


Kate thought she should have this frog in the store. She just walked over and grabbed it. She didn't get it, but she did get a squirty fish and a windup submarine of the pool/tub. Those pictures will be here later. :)

No comments: