Our Ellie baby is quickly growing and soon, too soon, she will be a toddler! Today she is 11 months old! I have no been dealing well with the idea that Christmas is fast approaching because it means her 1st birthday is almost here. I think because she is our last baby that I just don't want her to grow up so fast. It is amazing how fast our year has gone. Doesn't help when I get emails every week telling me how old my baby is in weeks. I just got the one saying, your baby at 48 weeks. NO!! 4 short weeks and Elizabeth will be one!!
She is just a cutie! In the last month she has learned to eat table food, crawl up the stairs, sit and sort of move the truck, and a week ago she finally walked by holding the truck and stand up on her own with no holding on to things. Chris predicts that her first steps will be by Christmas! Ahh!
 |
| playing at the play area. |
 |
| Hi, I'm Ellie, and I like to pull up on everything. |
 |
| Getting into trouble |
Ellie still isn't a big eater or drinker but she does love to eat. Now that she has started on table food she can be a mess! If she has spaghetti, we know she will have to have a bath immediately after. She goes from being pretty neat to rubbing it in her hair within a second when she gets full.
 |
| 1st spaghetti |
She is such a big girl. She was a pound lighter and an inch shorter than Kate when she was born but Elizabeth is already longer and heavier but she is quickly slimming down. 2 weeks ago, we noticed that her face was slimming down. Her chubby cheeks that I love to kiss are disappearing!
The next few weeks will be fun. She has been helping with the Christmas wrapping. We already know that the tree will go upstairs as we don't play there as often. Even the little tree is in Kate's room this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment