Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Silliness

Ok I am mostly posting this for me to always remember how funny 3 year olds can be.

Yesterday during another skype session Kate decided it was time for school. She grabbed her old school fisher price school house, which has called her lunch box, and off she went to school with a backwards "Bye, mom!" wave. After a few minutes in her room she came out. "Hi, Mom! I'm home." How was school, I asked. What did you learn? "I learned about merry-go-rounds." My parents mentioned that they thought she would teach the kids about planets. Next thing you know, she is off to school again with her lunch box.  This time when we asked how was school, Kate replied that she taught "the planets how to spin."  Of course that brought about a round of giggles from the adults, and we all were thinking of the Jimmy Dean breakfast commercial where the planets are out of alignment from a lack of eating. She went to school to teach a few more times before she became Saturn and spun with her own rings.  Oh the imagination this kid has developed!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I think the concept of Hide-and-Seek has been lost on Kate.  She really wanted to play today, but didn't quite get it. I'd count and she would hide. As soon as I said ready or not here I come, there she was in front of me giggling. :) even when she counted and I hid and then we reversed it again, she still didn't get it, but there were a lot of giggles involved! :)

1 comment:

Bettina said...

Too cute! :) She is just adorable. It is so great that we have this electronic baby/kiddo forum to record all of their wonderful and amazing moments.