Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Being cute this week

Nothing too much to share other than our little cutie doing various things so far this week!

Chris watched Kate on Sunday so I could do some Christmas shopping on my own. That was treat since I could move in and out of stores quickly and not feel bad about a short in and out visit. I had to return a few things to Toys R Us so I picked up the toy book. After Kate's bath, she perused it. I don't know about you, but I think she had fun picking out toys. Of course, she was the most excited about Elmo and Grover. :)I am finally getting my Halloween decorations down. we took down the pumpkin that was hanging in Kate's window. Apparently she thought it was a good mask!
We were doing some reading yesterday. I think she looked at all her books (well not quite), and I have no idea how many we read together!
She was just being silly for this picture.Today Kate snuck up the stairs. I caught up with her by the landing. What amazed me today was that she actually walked up the entire thing all on her own. She has been doing that a lot the last couple of days.

No comments: