Monday, July 20, 2009

I just thought I'd post a few pictures of Kate having fun around the house from this month. It's getting harder to capture pictures since she is constantly walking/running around the house. She is starting to say more words (she gets really excited about bananas), but seems to clam up when the camera is rolling. Hopefully we will get some words on video in the coming weeks.

Playing around in the sheets and blankets while mommy and daddy are making the bed.

She loves playing behind the curtain.
Peek-a Boo is her favorite game while sitting back there. She will hide behind the curtain and just wait for you to say "where did Kate go?" She gives herself away by giggling! :)
Found her!

I will get this door open!

The trees swaying in the breeze at the zoo where rather intriguing for her! :)

Such concentration while reading her book. She will go to her room and sit there for 20 minutes reading various books on her own.

She loves hugging her stuffed animals! Oh and her mommy and daddy and occasionally Lolly too. :)

2 comments:

Kelley said...

look at her hair! I love it! I miss you guys!

TIffany said...

adorable!!!!!!!!!! I love her!!!! She is soooo cute!!! Is that the dress we gave her for her birthday?!?!?! It is soooo cute on her, you have the cutest little girl!!!!