Monday, July 21, 2008

Bath Time Fun!

Kate really enjoys her bath. It's nice family time, too. It doesn't really take two of us to wash her but it's a lot more fun that way!


Kate loves watching the water drip from the pitcher or washcloth and sometimes even tries to drink it!


Kate thinks bath time is really funny!


5 comments:

Mags said...

She's so pretty! I hope to meet her some time soon! Maybe at Christmas? It's great to see you're all doing well and enjoying your new little girl! Love, Maggie

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie!!! Thank you for sharing your blog with us!!

Love, Paula

Kelley said...

yeah yeah yeah! i love kate!

TIffany said...

She is adorable!!! I love her smile!! She looks a little like her moma and a little like her daddy!!!!
Love,
TIffany

Beth said...

I think she is totally adorable! You all make such a cute family ! Thankyou for sharing all of this with us!!